One-Hour Staging Consultation
Staging professional meets with seller in the home for tour and discussion of options available to stage home. Seller will receive a comprehensive written staging plan later that same day via email. Several photos of our past staging projects are included throughout the staging plan as a visual aid for the seller so they can create this look in their own home. This staging plan is considered to be more of a DIY plan for the homeowner to follow and implement
Occupied Home Staging
Occupied home staging projects typically start with a one-hour home staging consultation. Once the seller has done some leg work in terms of de-cluttering or updating the home in preparation for sale, we come in and stage the home using the sellers core furniture pieces. We can create a custom staging package for the homeowner to lease from our company including any missing furniture pieces, rugs, wall décor, and/or accessories.
Vacant Home Staging
BUYERS DECIDE WITHIN A MATTER OF SECONDS WHETHER THEY ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR HOME. Potential buyers have a difficult time visualizing the layout or definition of a space when a home is completely empty. We typically stage the main rooms and master suite of vacant homes so buyers can better envision themselves living in your home. Centerpiece Home Staging will transform your cold and empty space into a cozy home that is both warm and inviting.
Other Services Offered
- New Construction Home Staging
- Investment Flip Property Staging
- Home Decorating and Room Re-Styling
- Home Organization including Custom Closets
- Paint Color Consultation
- Lighting Consultation
- Commercial Staging for Professional Offices
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Jamie and her team at Centerpiece Home Staging did a great job. The furniture and finishes were in-line with the home size and did not look as if they had come from another house with larger or smaller rooms, which helped to create alignment for an optimal Buyer experience. …
Home Staging® by Accredited Staging® Professional
- This service is designed for homeowners that would like to outsource the entire process of preparing their home for sale. Active lifestyles or general lack of creativity prohibits sellers from moving forward.
- After an initial phone or email conversation, our Accredited Staging® Professionals set up an appointment with you to walk through your property. We will then come back to you with a proposal to stage your home via email or via follow-up appointment.
- The proposal will contain a Staging® fee which includes Staging® time, list of rooms to be staged, complimentary travel time, load/unload, and de-Staging®. Additional items could also include accessory and/or furniture rental, storage, third-party painting fees, and/or third-party professional cleaning fees.
- There is no up-front cost to you to prepare a proposal. We can do as little or as much as you want of items detailed in the proposal. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Jamie McNeilis, Owner | 11020 Bailey Road (Suites E/F) | Cornelius, NC 28031 | 704.488.5739